We want to make sure you are satisfied with your blanket. If you are not, you have 30 days from the day of delivery of your order to request a return.
- If you would like to refund your order: We will refund your order in full if the refund request has been placed within 30 days of delivery. You can request a return through your account or contact us with your order number and reason for the return.
- Tuc Blanket will provide a shipping label for one round of returns. Please refer to our shipping policy for additional information.
- Refunds should be processed within four weeks of mailing your returned package. On average it will take 5-10 business days for us to receive your package, 1-3 business days for us to process your return, and 3-10 business days for your bank to process the return.
- If the item was a gift and you wish to return it: You must make an account with us and you will receive store credit for the lowest sale price. You are responsible for return shipping. We only cover return or exchange shipping costs to the original purchaser.
You have 30 days from the day of delivery of your order to request an exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your blanket for a different fabric or weight: You have 30 days from the day of delivery to request an exchange. You can request an exchange through your account by submitting a return request and selecting the "exchange" option or contact us with your order number and the reason for the exchange.
- We will provide a shipping label for one round of returns. Please refer to our shipping policy for additional information.
- Exchanges should be processed within two weeks of mailing your returned package. On average it will take 5-10 business days for us to receive your package, 1-3 business days for us to process your exchange, and 3-10 days for your bank to process the exchange.
- If the item was a gift and you wish to exchange it: You must make an account and you will receive store credit for the lowest sale price. You are responsible for shipping both ways.
We offer free shipping for all orders within the continental United States of America. For returns and exchanges from the original purchaser, Tuc Blanket will provide shipping labels for one round of returns or exchanges. The customer will be responsible for any subsequent returns or exchanges (shipment to and from you, one time). The customer is responsible for all shipping if the item was received as a gift.
Gift Certificate Policy
Our gift certificates:
- are not valid with any other offer or discount;
- have no cash value, and are not redeemable for cash;
- are non-transferable;
- may not be sold or re-sold; and,
- may not be returned.
We are not responsible for the loss or theft of a gift certificate for TucBlanket.com.
Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Date of Last Revision: October 19, 2020
This Warranty Policy applies only to (“Tuc® Products”).
Sherwood Industries, Inc. (referred to herein as "Sherwood", "we", "us", or "our") takes pride in our Tuc® Products, and warrants to the original purchasers (“You”) that all Tuc® Products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials during the Warranty Period, subject to the below conditions.
Sherwood has an acceptable weight variance of plus or minus one (1) pound for all Tuc® Products. The advertised length and width of a Tuc® blanket is the minimum size. Tuc® blankets may be a few inches larger than their advertised size.
It is important to check the manual of Your washer and dryer to find out the drum weight limits of Your specific machines. Do not place more weight than is recommended by the machine manufacturers into the drum.
We are not responsible for any damage to washing machines or dryers, or to Tuc® Products that have been washed or dried using a washing machine or dryer in excess of the recommended weight limits. We will not pay for any costs related to maintenance (labor and/or parts) of a washing machine or dryer or the purchase of a new washer or dryer.
The Warranty Period begins on the date of delivery and lasts for sixty (60) days thereafter.
Your warranty claim can only be approved under the following conditions:
- You send us a Warranty Claim through the process described below within the Warranty Period.
- You purchased the Tuc® Product through TucBlanket.com.
- The Warranty Claim was sent during the Warranty Period.
- You return the Tuc® Product to us.
- You confirm You have used the Tuc® Product only as intended and in accordance with our instructions.
- The manufacturing defects are either breaks in the seams or binding seams breaking and causing the binding to fall off;
If a defect occurs as the result of the Tuc® Product’s intended use according to our instructions during the Warranty Period, we will or replace, at our discretion, the defective product.
In order to initiate a Warranty Claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- Your name and address;
- Your email address;
- Your Order Number; and,
- A detailed description of the issue with the Tuc® Product.
If Your Warranty Claim appears to be acceptable, we will provide You with shipping information for return of the Tuc® Product. If, upon receiving the Tuc® Product, it is clear that the defects are not the result of normal wear and tear and use according to instructions, we reserve the right to refuse to repair or replace the product.
This Warranty does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts. Punctures, scratches, normal wear and tear, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use are not covered by this Warranty.
We will cover the cost of shipping for one return per Warranty Claim.
If we issue a replacement as a result of Your Warranty Claim, we will replace the Tuc® Product with an identical product. If You prefer to exchange the affected product for a different product, we will issue You a store credit that can be applied to another product in our store.
Apart from the limited warranty returns discussed above, we are not obligated to accept returns or to provide refunds for any reason.
There are no express warranties other than the warranty set forth herein. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to You.
This warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty is only available in the United States. No Sherwood Industries agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
You can read information about our patent here.