The Tuc Warm is made with soft minky on one side and even softer plush fleece on the other. Perfect for snuggling and cuddling.
The Tuc Kids Weighted Blanket is a weighted blanket like no other.
Made with our patented core sheet technology, which distributes weight evenly across the whole blanket.
One Blanket │ Two Fabrics
Designed to be breathable all night long, keeping you cool and comfortable.
Made without pellets or beads, for a silent experience
Without any pellets, there is no more noise or uncomfortable shifting of pellets or beads. No more rolling over pellets or having all the weight fall to one side!
Incredibly flexible like a real blanket!
Dimensions: 48” x 40”
Weights Offered: 5 LBS, 7 LBS
Fabric Content: Top Cover - Minky (100 % Polyester) │ Bottom Cover - Plush Fleece (100% Polyester)
Proudly made in Illinois, USA
Machine washable and dryer safe for stress free cleaning.
Machine wash your Tuc Blanket separately and tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Consult your home washing machine and dryer manual for the drum weight limit. We DO NOT recommend exceeding the drum weight limit of your specific machine. We recommend using commercial or heavy duty machines at a laundromat*.
Which Blanket Do I Choose?
We recommend choosing a weighted blanket that is 10 to 12% of your body weight. Use the weight chart to get an idea of which weight would be right for you, but remember that the choice is highly personal!
The Kids Tuc Warm is currently available in 5 and 7 lbs.
Interested in a different temperature profile? Check out the Kids Tuc Cool.
To prevent suffocation or other injury...
- The user should be at least 50 pounds and over 5 years of age.
- Be sure to consult with your physician before using if pregnant, disabled or experiencing respiratory difficulty.
- User should be able to remove the blanket on their own.
- Do not put the blanket in a crib or near an infant.
- Never place the blanket over the user’s head.
- Never use the blanket to restrict or restrain movement.
- If the inner lining is exposed, discontinue use.